Tuesday, December 7, 2004

Tuesday Morning........A dreary morning and I have no cigarettes and bronchitis

The weather is pretty much the same as yesterday.  Rainy, cold and dank. 

 

I am about to lose what is left of my mind.  I need to be resting, YES, I know this.  I still have a hacking cough and my head is splitting in two.  My entire body is aching.  But, as horrible as I feel something inside of me is feeling jumpy. 

 

 I’m not smoking.  Before you start saying how wonderful I am………. It’s only because I have no cigarettes.  I am still foolish.  But the good news is I don’t have access to a car. So I guess that I am on a forced “kick the smoking habit!”  It’s probably a good idea.  Don’t you think?  LOL

 

That is unless someone comes to visit and they happen to have a pack of cigarettes.  I never said I was strong.  I can only try.  If I see a cigarette, well only a smoker knows

 

 

what the deal is.  Please no lectures. Fighing one thing at a time, thank you.

 

Well, off to rest!!!  Is that thunder I hear. 

 

Some graphics and animations in my journal (not just on this page, but on others) are courtesy of

 

                         

 

Thank you so much.  They are so beautiful.!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lu sweetie, I am torn -- I hate that your body needs the smokes and therefore you are suffering withdrawal from them  -- but oh how I long for the good that could come to you if you could stop them permanently!
I am asking the Lord to help you right now.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Boy do I understand the smoking struggle.  My prayers are with you, honey.

Anonymous said...

Lu,

I'm not going to lecture you on smoking. You know how I feel about it. I am so proud that you went without!!! Keep it up. I know you can do it! I know you can!! Plus, I may be coming to visit and my pleurisy is so bad that I can't be around it. Little incentive, maybe?

Love you,
Su. : )

Anonymous said...

Sending healing prayers your way.
(((((HUGS))))) Love, Loretta