Sunday, December 5, 2004

SUNDAY EVENING

Good Evening my friends.  It’s been a tiring day.  My niece’s baby shower was lovely.  I was so happy to go.  We had a very nice time.  She was not surprised.  But she received so many nice gifts.  Now girls get everything       they need.  Which is wonderful.  I am tired.  We got lost on the way home.  I always get lost on Route 46 coming back from New Jersey.  Always got lost coming back from that way.  LOL  But we made it home safe and sound.

 

                             Came home and made the “gravy”.  Of course it is Sunday and Gary loves “gravy”  on Sunday.  For those of you who do not know what that is.  It’s tomato sauce with meat balls and loads of meat.  We ate ziti pasta with it.  I made enough to freeze and have it for another 5 or 6 meals

                                  

 

Well, its late and I am off to bed.  Nighty night all my wonderful friends in J-Land!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you had such a great time!! YAY, and yes, i always got what i needed, baby showers are so great!! LOL...

Mmm...now Im craving some biscuits and gravy..LOL

Take care

jackie

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I am so glad you got to go to the shower and enjoy yourself!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((Lu))))))))))))))) I'm so glad you had fun!! : ) Hope you got some rest!

Love ya,
Susan