Friday, December 10, 2004

GOOD MORNING

Good Morning.  I'm feeling much better.  Thank God.  Although, when I was sick I didn't notice the disaster my house had become.  Last night I noticed the house, this morning I noticed the laundry pile.  Christina did some laundry.  But here if you don't do it every day it looks like we take in laundry.  Actually it doesn't matter to me one bit.  I have been wearing sweat pants and tee shirts for the last 4 days.  I have clothes to wear.  It will get done.  So will the house.  I'm not going to sweat it.  I don't have a magic wand.   One task at a time.  I'm learning.  It takes time but I'm learning.  Life is more important than dirty laundry and messy houses. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is someting thjats hard to deal with..i worry about my house quite a bit.,.BUT, now that I think about it..its rare I do the DEEP cleaning I used to do all the time...:)

((HUGS))

Jackie

Anonymous said...

LOL Lu! We're having the same week! I so need to clean and just can't bring myself to do more then I managed to get done a couple of days ago.

Love and hugs,
Su : )

http://journals.aol.com/sbrlz/Madnesstheillnessnottheband

Anonymous said...

We can have a messy house contest! WooHoo! My laundry has taken over the back of the house and the kitchen sink is invisible under the pile of dishes. But, we made lots and lots of snowflakes, listened to Christmas carols, worked on an Advent calenday and watched Veggie Tales. Yep...messy house, but evening well spent. :) Loretta

Anonymous said...

Glad your'e feeling better. Have a good weekend! god bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

Way to go Luann. I am the very same way. There are times when I feel so badly for days I will walk by a dusty table and write "See you later" and go right on back to bed. Only way I know how to handle things anymore. Its just one day at a time.
love Willow