Wednesday, December 15, 2004

MY SON IS 19

Yesterday was my son, Gary’s, birthday. He turned 19.  It seems like I just woke up and he was a little boy.  Now he is almost man. My boy is becoming a man.  He's a good kid.  Very kind and considerate.  Oh, don't get me wrong he has his days when he has an attiitude.  They all do.  Because even in his 6'2" frame he is still a child.  He often thinks that he knows everything.  Yes, he knows a lot.  He is a very smart boy. But he still has a lot to learn about life.  And that will only come with experience. He takes very good care me.  He tries to make sure that I am comfortable when I am not feeling well.  My son is very in tune with how I am feeling.  There is a special bond between sons and mothers.  I am very proud of him.  His father and I are very proud of him. Happy Birthday my first born.  I wish you joy and happiness in your what ever you chose for your life.  I pray that with the guidance of Our Lord you make the right decisions in your life.  I love you very much my child.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Kids do grow up so quick..Im learning that already...lol..And with a great mom like you he is destined for a happy life!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Kids do grow up so quick..Im learning that already...lol..And with a great mom like you he is destined for a happy life!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gary!  And congratulations, Mom and Dad for having a good son!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gary! :) Loretta

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gary!!!  Oh, kids do grow up so fast!!  I agree about bonds with Mommas and their sons!  It is very special!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Gary!!! I hope he had a wonderful birthday, Lu. : ) I know how proud you are of him and what a good kid he really is.

Love and hugs,
Susan

http://journals.aol.com/sbrlz/Madnesstheillnessnottheband

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, congrats on having such a wonderful son!  And a belated Happy Birthday to Gary!
loving you
karyl