Wednesday, December 8, 2004

STILL SICK AND ITS STILL MISERABLE OUTSIDE

Good morning. I’m still feeling quite dreadful this morning. I’m still coughing a lot.  My chest feels as if something has cracked it in half.  It’s just the coughing, I know.  Nothing is really coming up.  My body still hurts, mainly my head. Also, still running a low grade fever of of 100.5. Sorry to be so visual.  But that’s what is going on.  I think once I am able to cough up stuff will settle down hopefully. 

                      

 

I hope this doesn't turn intothe flu or something like that.  I received the pneumonia vaccine last year.  But there are no flu shots available in my area.  When you have an auto immune disease and are on immunosuppressants you need to be careful of these things.  I put my trust in God.  He is the Great Physician.......

                                        

 

Thank you everyone for all the emails wishing me a quick recovery.    My inbox was overflowing.  I can't believe how many of you wished me well.

 

I only got up early to make sure the kids got off okay for school.  I know it wasn’t necessary that I get up for them, but old habits die-hard.

                                                         

We are starting to get into the Holiday Spirit here at our house.  Some of the homes in our neighborhood already have their Christmas decorations up.  I don't think we will be going crazy with the outside this year.  Maybe some lights.  We have those iclicle lights and those silly looking spiral Christmas trees.  So those will go up.  And, inside as I said previously the kids will put up the decorations and I will put on the finishing touches.

 

Have a Blessed Day my friends.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lu,

J says you can have his flu shot. He doesn't want it. He doesn't get the flu, unless he gets the flu shot.

Hope you start feeling better soon!

Love ya,
Susan

http://journals.aol.com/sbrlz/Madnesstheillnessnottheband

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I am sorry you are so sick and will be praying for this bug to go away.  It sounds miserable!
We have our outside nativity up and nothing else inside yet, lol.  I wore myself out last week and ran out of steam, lol.  So I am doing a bit at a time this week but not very far along.
Rest up, sweetie.  I sort of like the spiral trees, lol.
loving you
karyl
http://journals.aol.com/klconard1/GlimpsesofEternity/

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you to get better quickly.  I know the Lord has you cradled in His arms.  Bless you, Penny  

Anonymous said...

Hope u are feeling better. Take care of yourself. God bless you, Beckie

Anonymous said...

Aw...Lu I am sorry that this cold won't let go.
:(
No flu shots here either, so trusting God is all I can do. :)
I LOVE the Christmas animations...where did you get them from??
Love, Loretta