Sunday, December 12, 2004

MY MOM

 

Just a quick entry tonight.  Mom left this morning and I miss her already.  We had such a wonderful visit.  Especially last night and this morning.  The first week was very nice.  Then she left to visit with my brother and his family.  Mom came back yesterday afternoon.  Everyone here was out last night so it was just her and I.  We talk and just sat around.  It was so very nice.  This morning we got up early and had some coffee and talked again.  What I liked most about this visit was our morning coffee and our reading from the Bible and discussion afterwards.  Last night I gave her a little gift.  It was nothing really just a small box of stationary and some stickers to seal the letters with.  She loved it.  It was just from me.  To thank her for all the help she has given us these last few months.  The card was the best of all.   It was a very sentimental card.  It told her how that words aren't always spoken all the time.  But that love is always there.  I love my mother very much.  I miss her very much.

And, on that note I'm off to watch TV with my hubby so I will say..........

 

Most of the graphics and animations in my journal are  courtesy of my friends from the

Thank you so much!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((Lu)))))))))))))) I'm so glad that you had a good visit with your mom! That is wonderful. I hope she has a safe trip home and that the two of you can visit again soon. : )

Love ya,
Su!

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, how wonderful that you and your mom have such a good relationship and such special times together!  What a beautiful smile she has!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

So sorry your Mom had to leave, but I am glad you had this time with her.  I am sure you will hold it in your heart for a long, long time!  What a precious picture, hon!  Take care!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome that you and your mom have such a great relationship..Anbd discussing the Bible is always better and simply reading it..It makes it more active and emotional, you know?...Im glad your visit with her was good..:)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Your Mom looks like such a nice person!  I know how you feel about your Mom.  I feel the same way about mine.  I won't be seeing her this holiday and I really, really miss her.