Monday, December 13, 2004

MONDAY MORNING QUESTION

                    

Krissy's Journal (Sometimes I Think) this morning .......... "Monday Morning Question" asked.........

What is the worst physical pain you have ever been in?

Krissy asked a really interesting question.  She has Fibromylagia.  That causes so much pain for Krissy. I also have Fibro as well as Lupus (well you've read about it all).  I actually can't pinpoint a particular point where I was in the worst physical pain.  Like Krissy when I flare my entire body is in horrid physical pain.

  Last night I had a really bad emotional night. 

 This morning I am feeling it physically.  For me it starts with a general feeling of physical unwellness with a full feeling in my head.  My joints and muscles are aching and I am just very tired.  I'm starting a flare and I'm not happy about it.  today.

 It's 12 days until Christmas and going into a flare is not a good thing............

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I am praying for you that this will either not be a flare or that it will be short short short!
Are you still on prednisone?
Re the question about the worst pain --- I can't answer it very well either.  I spent so many years in intense pain throwing down therapeutic doses of OTC NSAIDS that only dulled the edge of the pain that I am not sure I can identify when was the worst.  I recall over 15 years of going  to bed hurting all over and not being able to sleep.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((Lu))))))))))))))) I'm sorry you're flaring. I'm right there with ya! I hope you start feeling better soon.

As far as the worst pain? I honestly couldn't tell ya. We live in a land of constant pain and it's hard to isolate one really bad episode.

Love ya,
Susan

Anonymous said...

wow i v been reading your journal. I bet its hard to cope with your illness. sure can cuase interuptions in your life. Oh Im so sorry you miss your mom.My mom lives right over the hill but I miss my mom anyway. I miss what she was. She's changing over years shes not the same she started working in the early 90's and that is her GOD and it controls her and its all she thinks of. Now I know she is getting alzhimers and wont seek help !!!!! Her mother and father and aunt died from it. So we know what it is. So even her last few years are a mess. I dont talk in my journal about it becuase she reads it. So its gennerally something i keep bottled up in side. That is my pain. Its not physical but that is my deepest pain. There is a lady across the street from mom that has lupus. Shes like in her 30's and already home and disabled. Its sad to watch her go thru the pain she deals with so often and sickness. Lori

Anonymous said...

((((HUGS)))) Praying for this episode to be gone by Christmas..i hope for you to be able to enjoy the holiday as muich as possible!!

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. Praying for ya, my friend. god bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

Wow, do I understand flarie-ups!  I have had that "full head feeling" for a few days.  I have also had alot of fibro. pain and fatigue.  Sometimes my shunt and medicine are just not enough and I need sleep and just to be alone.  Sometimes I think fatigue is even worse than pain.  Take care, well said!  Hugs, Val