Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Quiz, Prednisone and Access-A-Ride

I copied this quiz from Jazz's Journal (see link below).  It seemed like a great quiz to take.  Makes you go HUMMMMMMMM when, as she says, things are rough........ Check out my answers.........

http://journals.aol.com/desoulsheartbeat/MyJourneyHome/

Ok things are rough right now for me so its time for me to do a quick systems check... I invite you to take this quiz also just to see where you stand...

1. Why do you wake up in the morning?  Because I am no longer sleeping

2. What keeps you going?  The faith that God has something Glorious in store for me.

3. Where does your joy come from?  See answer to #2

4. Where do you find your strength?  See answer to #2

5. What is your inspiration?  See answer to #2

6. What brings you comfort?  See answer to #2

7. How do you deal with your burdens?  I lift up my burdens to the Lord and let him deal with them.  Well, I try to do that.  I don't always accomplish that.  Because I don't always let go of everything.  I have to learn to "LET GO."

when you know the answers to these questions you will be half way home....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, today is the day Istart taking prednisione.  I wonder if by tonight I will be running around the village square killing innocent victims.  You know Dr. LuAnne and Miss Hyde.  I sincerely hope not because I really do need some relief from this agony.  Last night was my first night of insomnia in such a long time.I can't really even catch up on sleeping until later because I have 2 doctors appointments today.  "Ologists" I call them.  I could probably reschedule my Endocrinologist appointment. I really don't have anything new to talk to him about.  We can go over my labs on the phone if he finds anything he wants to talk about.  I have all my meds.  That one I could get an appointment next week.  I just have to look at my calendar and see what I have scheduled next week and what the kids have scheduled next week.  Because now that I am no longer driving I have to make sure my schedule coordinates with the other drivers in the house.  As soon as my Access-A-Ride Application is approved I can come and go as I please.  I figure I can make my appointments close to the time Gary gets out of work and he can pick me up.  So I only need a lift to the doctor's appointments.  That should work and it will be much cheaper than a taxi or a car service.  Each Access-A-Ride trip is only $1.50 I think.

Just a little note to everyone who is sending me emails.  I just love them.  Thank you.  I love reading  your journals too.  They are really an inspiration to me as well.

Try to have an amazing day.  I am going to try too.  Love bunches LuAnne

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Luanne...great journal:)  You are a very strong person, and you are right, lift your troubles-worries-and concerns up to God and he will take of things.  God Bless.  I hope you don't mind but I want to mention your journal in my main journal.

http://edit.journals.aol.com/memphislove/gottwins

((hugs)) ~Amy

Anonymous said...

love the "ologists"! cracking me up:)
sara

Anonymous said...

Ologists...that IS a good one. :)
I forgot how hyper the steroids can make one... but, they sure do the job. (((((HUGS))))) Love, Loretta

Anonymous said...

Lu dear. and a big AMEN! to Jazz's journal entry!  I love it!
I am praying you will get a better rest tonight!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Thank you...yet those words can not explain the joy you have brought me....May The Lord Bless you and Keep his loving arms of grace around you.
                        with all my love, Jazz

Anonymous said...

LuAnne, I absolutely LOVE your answers to the quiz!  You inspire me! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE this quiz and your answers to them!  I am going to borrow this quiz and put it in my journal.  I will link it up to your journal if that is okay with you.  Hugs, Val
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts