Saturday, November 13, 2004

ME AND A BASIN

Well, the wonderful feeling was short lived.  No more joint and muscle aches, no more fatigue.  But I have been throwing up on and off since around 2 or 3 pm yesterday.  I have been able hold down some dry toast and some tea.  Which is a good thing because I need to keep my pills in.  I spoke to my doctor and he told me its just my body getting used to the CellCept again. I do remember this happening when I took it last time.  The doctor told me to call him as soon as my pharmacy opens and he will call in something to help with the nasuea.  Well, I told him..... you did say you wanted me to lose weight.  He laughed and said..... you are always joking.  At least you can keep your sense of humor.  I said.......... what else should I do.....???

I felt so bad for Gary when he got home from work yesterday.  He was so sad for me.  Because on Thursday I was all dressed and had energy like a ball of fire.  Yesterday I was in bed with a basin vomiting my guts up.  I am upset because my house is a disaster and I can't even muster up enough of anything to clean it.  The moment I move my head starts spinning.  Okay back to laying down for me.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

luanne, a prayer for you, from me. i hope that the anti nausea thing works, and that your body quickly adjusts to the new med. Gods Blessings, sara

Anonymous said...

Oh Lu I am sorry!  (((((((((((Lu dear))))))))))))  Praying for relief for you and for the cellcept to kick in quickly and help you.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I just now figured out how to get into another persons blog to comment.
I feel for you as well. I know what it is to have such energy and then the very next day you can't even blink because it hurts so much.
So many pills, and not enough solids in youre system to hold them down. It's a bitch!.
I do agree with you when you say you have to have a sense of humor. Lord knows I try my hardest.
I am happy you have someone that helps you and supports you. Someone who is understanding to youre feelings and what youre living with.
God Bless You

Anonymous said...

(((((((((LU)))))))))))
What a stinker. At least you were blessed with some energy. It looked like the prednisone was going to be helping with that. I hope today is better for you!
:)
Loretta

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((Lu)))))))))))))))

I was wondering if something was wrong. I'm so sorry that you're having such a rough time adjusting to the new med. I know that feeling all too well. I hope you are feeling better tonight.

Love and hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were sick...I know for me throwing up is the worst, I do not take that well at all.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl keep your head up ...I got a new quiz in my journal that will definitely get your mind off the pain.. take care and God Bless
                                Love Jazz

http://journals.aol.com/desoulsheartbeat/MyJourneyHome/

Anonymous said...

Luanne,
I am sorry you have not been feeling good.  I know the horrors of nausea, etc.  It is good that you have good doctors and a sense of humor.  (((Luanne))))  I truly hope this bad spell passes quickly for you.  I will keep you in my prayers.
Love,
Mariann