Wednesday, November 24, 2004

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Sorry everyone!  I haven't been keeping up with other journals much lately.  And, I haven't been writing in mine either.  I haven't abandoned you, just been quiet lately.  Also, Mom is here and I have been trying to spend some time with her.  It's hard to do both.  It's hard to keep up with life on both fronts.  Please forgive me.  I'm not trying to neglect anyone's journal.  I will read when things calm down I promise.  In the mean time..... to all my friends in JLand......... Love you bunches........... LuAnne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I am hoping you are having a wonderful visit with your mom.  Do give her a gentle hug from me.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it.  Spending time with Mom is a good thing.  You have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your Mom.

Deb

Anonymous said...

So glad you get to spend time with your Mom :-).  Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Lu,

I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. I'm so glad your mom is there with you. Happy Thanksgiving!

Love ya,
Su. " )