Friday, November 19, 2004

Even though

Even though I wish I didn't have to I need to go lay down.  My head feels like it's going to explode.  There goes my plans to attend the Ladies Fellowship Thanksgiving Dinner tonight at Church.  Maybe if I am able to fall asleep I will wake up feeling better.  But I don't know about it because I can feel it coming on.  My body is starting to feel spastic.  I am so unhappy.

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God. For I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Psalm 43:5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ran across your journal I will be back to read more..
Blessings
Lil

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I am sad for you  ---- despite that, I know the Lord is Able to comfort you even through this -- and I am asking Him to do it!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

(((((((((Lu))))))))))) I wish I could fix this for you. My heart just aches for you. I hope you are feeling some better by now. I'm thinking about you.

Love and big hugs,
Susan

http://journals.aol.com/sbrlz/Madnesstheillnessnottheband