Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The Journal Experience

I have been checking out other journals lately.  And, I am going to try to share them as I go along my days.  Today I want to share a wonderful one.  Actually there are two from the same person. In her "All About Me" section it say........ 

I am 31 yr old  mother of 2 kids whose sole existance is to land me in bedlam...lol.. I'm better known as a free spirit,who loves Jazz..and a mean game of dominoes...lol.. My policy is to laugh at and through life ,'Cause Lord knows its laughing at me....

Both of her journals (her poetry journal is new) are wonderful.  I definitely recommend you read them.  She is amazing!!!!  I really enjoy reading her journal.  Hope you do too.

http://journals.aol.com/desoulsheartbeat/WhispersofGodsWordetry/

http://journals.aol.com/desoulsheartbeat/MyJourneyHome/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading afew entries in your journal i have decided to make it one of the first things i do before i write in my own...... with so much going on in your life and you still find strength.... you are an inspiration to me and i thank you so much!!!. Mackenzie and i both sending you warm hugs and youll be in our prayers....

Tempy