Sunday, November 14, 2004

MY NEW HAIRDO

This morning after sleeping on the couch and being up and down most of the night because my son has his first "DJ" lighting tech job and was in the city.  And of course as any mother would do, I couldn't rest comfortably until he was safely home.  But when I got up I realized that I didn't have to throw my guts up.  My doctor had called in a prescription of compazine suppositories for me.  I used only one yesterday.  He gave me 6.  I woke up feeling pretty good.  Slightly nauseous but nothing like I was feeling for the past few days.  Decided to go to church and after that went to get my hair cut.  After this last flare its very very coarse.  But I am happy with the haircut.  Its a cute little bob.  Although I think I could use a dye job, but I will wait until my hair is a little less dry. I think the picture of me looks pretty good in comparision to the picture that I had of me a few weeks ago.  I'm not as swollen and my eyes look a lot better.  Well its time to go watch TV and hang out with the family.  Love and hugs Lu

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lu, you look absolutely radiant! What a great style for you... and your eyes are twinkling with your smile!
(((((HUGS)))))With Luv, Loretta

Anonymous said...

hey there! you look great! compazine(sp?) is it better than phenergan? God Bless, sara

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I am so glad to see your eyes sparkling!  I can sure see the difference!  And I love the hairdo!  It is very becoming!  And best of all, so glad that you are feeling better too!  That is a big praise!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

What a nice smile, honey! Nice to see what you look like! Hugs, Valhttp://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((Lu)))))))))))) You look like you're feeling some better. I love the new hair!! You look lovely. : )

Love and hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Luanne,
    The hair looks great.  It looks so healthy.   I like Bobs a lot because they make your hair look fuller and get whispy and cute.  I am glad you didnt feel as sick.  Nausea has been known to make me suicidal.  To me it is worse than pain.  What a caring mom you are too.  
Love you Bunches,
Mariann