Sunday, October 31, 2004

I'm not really writing much ~~ Why's that?

The title of my journal is LuAnne's Life With Lupus.  But lately I haven't written much about that.  It's not coming easy for me these days.  Reading a friend's journal today made me cry.  My heart was crushed reading her declarations. My friend's writings were her life with her illness.  A staggering interpretation of every emotion she felt during that time.  Emotions we all have felt.  Emotions our spouses and children feel.  I am so happy that there are people like her out there to help others.  Because right now I just can't do it.

It used to be so easy for me in the past to do this.  My feelings would glide from my mind to the keyboard.  Something is causing hesitation.  I have nothing to write!  There is so much going on.  There has been so many things that have happened in the past 2 years that would help others.  I just cannot get them to come. Is this what they call "Writer's Block?" I don't understand why this has happened.  Hopefully, I will get back to the place where I was before.  Hopefully, I will be back to writing the way I used to.  In the meantime, hang around and just read what little I do write............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, the need, ability and drive to write about your feelings will come back again.  Just be patient.
((((((lLu)))))))))
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

The words will just come to you when you are ready...it's something you can't force but just comes from within...

http://journals.aol.com/derasta/ADayInTheLife

Anonymous said...

To everything there is a season,
A time to speak,
and a time for silence....
You will write when the time is correct, it's not something you can force.
(((((LU))))))
With Love, Loretta