Wednesday, October 20, 2004

So Sad

You know my sister in law made me realize something.  In all of this foolishness that has happened during the last few weeks I neglected to realize this myself. Aside from the fact that each and every time I DO go to the ER they do a tox screen. 

 There were assumptions made now lets look at some facts. 

There have been more times that I have NOT gone to the ER than times that I have.

NEVER went to the ER the day I made that stupid medication error.  

 No agency was NOT notified so how can anything be because of my case?

These were assumptions based on emotion not on facts by people who were not in my body when I was experiencing the symptoms.  Again, I feel very sorry that this happened.  I'm sorry you cried.  I'm sorry you got angry.  But most of all I am sorry you assumed.  So Sad

  Life is not that clear cut.  Even life with Lupus.  I prioritize, but do not remove.  I still have my husband and children to love and take care of.  My family and friends as well.  My responsibilities are not so easily dismissed just because they are overwhelming.  So sad.

And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance (Garth Brooks......The Dance)

Please don't leave me hugs as comments.  I'm not sad anymore.  Although, I do appreciate  your hugs I really do.  This is just the way it is.  So Sad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I am glad you are being enabled to use this journal to write you emotions out.  It is wonderful therapy isn't it?
I sure enjoy mine.
loving you
karyl