Saturday, October 30, 2004

Faith

Where faith is there is courage, there is fortitude, there is steadfastness and strength. . . . Faith bestows that sublime courage that rises superior to the troubles and disappointments of life, that acknowledges no defeat except as a step to victory; that is strong to endure, patient to wait, and energetic to struggle. . . . Light up, then, the lamp of faith in your heart. . . . It will lead you safely through the mists of doubt and the black darkness of despair; along the narrow, thorny ways of sickness and sorrow, and over the treacherous places of temptation and uncertainty.

James Lane  Allen

I get Journal Alerts all the time.  This quote has been copied from one I received today. Thank you.......Debbie......Please visit Debbie's Journal at .......

http://journals.aol.com/derasta/ADayInTheLife/

I have nothing much more to add except that wonderful quote.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting me today and leaving such a wonderful comment in my journal...you have a beautiful journal here and I enjoyed reading your entries...I added you to my bloglines so I can visit you again....lets keep in touch!

http://journals.aol.com/derasta/ADayInTheLife

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, yes that is indeed a wonderful quote!  I will take a peek at Debbie's journal!
loving you
karyl