Monday, August 9, 2004

Its Morning

Good Morning!  That's a picture of me and my baby girl, Lauren.  She is my pride and joy.  Lately we have been at odds.  It's just what Moms and teenage daughters do.  But this past weekend was a special weekend.  There was no fighting.  It was a very special time.  We talked together and spoke calmly.  Hugged and kissed.  I wasn't feeling very well this weekend and had to stay in bed most of the time.  Lauren stayed home all day on Saturday and kept me company.  We spent the day together and it was so nice.  It made me so very happy.  Thank you my dear daughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure seeing your daughter and you together. I am so glad that you and she had a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Lu, I just love that picture of you and Lauren! How wonderful to have a daughter...that is something I can only dream about. Give her an extra hug from Auntie Loretta. (((((HUGS)))))

Anonymous said...

Loretta, Just shout if you ever need a babysitter!  I will gladly drive her over to you.  All 8 hours.  LOL