Tuesday, August 10, 2004

GET A LIFE

I am seeing red this morning.  I cannot for the life of me understand the actions of one particular person.  Why would someone do this?  What would be in her mind that she would be so acrid.  I am afraid it goes beyond anything that I can comprehend.  There are a lot of people like this out there.  Its a shame really.  To cause others such pain and suffering.  All I can think about in my mind is........."Judge not lest ye be judged!"  I hope that there never comes a time when this person needs the help and support of others.  But, you know

 something...... people are not ike her!  People are loving and kind.  People are forgiving.  That is what is amazing about love and forgiveness.  It is truly a dishonor that your life is so bantam and senseless that you need to prey on the emotions of others.  It just quandries me.  What do you get out of it.  It escapes my mind.  But I do feel sorry for you.  You need the prayers of those on whom you prey. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LuAnne,
I am glad that this is the first time you have came across someone like this. I have come across people like this several times in the past. It is like they are unhappy so they want everyone else to be unhappy. I don't want to live like that, even if I am unhappy(which I'm not) I want others to be happy. I have a sister like this person and at times it is hard to deal with her, but I do my best. In this case you do not have to have this person in your life and that is good.
I do try not to judge people, of course at times I do as we all do. I just try to do better the next time.
My prayers are with you.
Love,
Jacky