Thursday, August 19, 2004

Gary

I married Gary on January 16, 1984.  Gary and I have had our share of good and bad times.  The good times have always been wonderful and we have relished in them.  We have not let the bad times hold us down. 

 Oh don't get me wrong we have had our share of problems.  Just as any one has had.  What is our strong point is that we try to understand each other.  And, with me being unwell he has had to assume more responsibility around here.  More responsibility with the children.  More responsibility with most everything.  I have not been able to do so many things.  I do not know what I would do if it were not for him picking up the slack.  The man has had to work countless hours of overtime just to help us make ends meet and that has not always worked financially.  We are waiting for my Social Security Disability case to be approved.  He comes home on most days when I am not feeling well and cooks dinner and then will take care of me.  He is an amazing husband and I love him dearly!  Thank  you Baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Lu  ~~
This Lupie loves you!!!!!  
Your Bud, Shayner