Monday, January 17, 2005

Monday Morning Question

Monday Morning Question: (From Krissy's Journal  Sometimes I Think - Krissy  Check it out, its great)

How many keys do you have on your keyring?  Out of these keys, how many do you NOT know what they are for? 

                          

My answer:  I have 6 keys.  There are two I'm not sure what they are for.  I suspect one is for the screen door and the other is for the garage.  But I've never used them and they probably aren't.

                                    

 

What's your answer?  Check it out - you may be surprised!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting entry. So much of this fun stuff going around. Hope today is one of your better ones. *Barb* http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Hi All! I had a key ring with 14 keys on it, and last year I removed the 4 keys that I use regularly and put the 10 left in my dresser drawer. 4 keys are for my mothers house, 3 keys are for my house, 2 keys are for our vehicles, 2 keys for Deans wood shop. 3 unknown???? I suspect those 10 keys will stay in my drawer for years to come.. I was told that the weight of too many keys in your ignition can damage it. Bye All, Tina