Friday, January 28, 2005

I am not: what I once was 

I hurt: ‘nuff said

I love: Jesus 

I hate: this illness 

 

 

 

 

I fear: what I what I cannot do                                                                

I hope: to find a purpose 

I see: life

I crave: a day without pain 

I regret: a lot 

I cry: often 

I care: way too much 

I always: have faith 

I long to: have energy 

I feel alone: often 

I listen: just listen                                                                                    

I hide: often 

 I drive: nope 

 I sing: and hum 

 I dance: not as much as before 

 I write: it’s my release 

 I breathe: without thinking 

 I play: not as much as I should 

 I miss: my Grandmother 

 I feel: sad lately

 I know: God is faithful                                               

 I say: what I mean 

 I search: for truth 

 I learn: from other's wisdom 

 I succeed: from being honest with myself 

 I fail: when I don’t at least try 

 I dream: all the time 

 I sleep: too much 

 I wonder: why 

 I want: to be healthy 

 I worry: about those I love 

 

                        I have: very much to be thankful for 

                        I give: with all my heart 

                        I fight: too much sometimes 

                        I wait: too much sometimes 

                        I need: to learn that I am special 

                        I am: Just LuAnne 

                        I think: Life goes on

 

                                     

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very honest answers, Lu!!!  Love them.  I just LOVE your butterflies!!!!!  I am praying for you!!! xox

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Have a great weekend. All my prayers, Beckie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful answers...It shows how accepting you are to the life God has given you...I also fear what i cannot do..that is something that with each day i try to learn and push myself, therefor letting go of some of my fears as i grow older...(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Wow I am so glad you shared this with us all. You are defentily in my prayers. I was praying and thinking about you have not seen an entety latley. Here is a couple scripture for you deuteronomy 31;6 and ephesians 3;16 God bless Kelley

Anonymous said...

You are: beautiful
(I should know...I've painted your portrait.)
:) Lots of love, Loretta