Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tagging

1)   Go into your journal archives.
2)   Find your 23rd posting.
3)   Go to the 5th sentence of that post.
4)   Re-post the text of that sentence, with a little explanation.
5)    Tag 5 other people to do the same.

I am inept and ill chosen in spirit to handle this weighty thing that has been pressed upon me. 

This is from my journal entry of  Sunday, February 27, 2005.  It was one of those times when  I was feeling overwhelmed by my illness.  These days (weeks) come and go.  There are times that I am up and times that I am down.  This is the life of a Lupie.

Let's see who I can tag?  How about.....

Karyl

Christina

Jazz

Jackie

and Loretta Life with Lupus

Have some fun.  It's pretty interesting to go back and read some of your past journal entries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was tagged this morning too, by threepeople. LOL

Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

That sentence could have been written by me this week...and probably next week!  Life is attacking me several days at a time!  LOL  

Thanks for playing Lu!

Be well,
Dawn

http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/
Poetry:
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/TouchofEmpathy/