Saturday, September 10, 2005

MY HEARING

Good Morning My Friends!  I'm sitting here with a horrid headache.  I've had it since my hearing on Thursday.  I suppose that the stress is getting to me.

I couldn't tell how my hearing went.  The judge didn't have any recognizable facial expressions.  Although, he did ask many questions.  Which, I answered honestly.  He was very impressed with my list of medications.  Commenting on how strong some of them were.  I ended up crying when he asked me about the circumstances that lead up to my suicide attempt.  All I could get out was that things were changed.  My life is changed.

My attorney had Gary testifiy as to what my daily life is about.  Gary told him about my confusion and inability to do the things I did before.  How I get lost.  My husband ended up sobbing through the testimony.  This touched my heart.  I always knew that Gary understood my illness and has been here for me.  But seeing him sob broke my heart.

My attorney was great.  He said some very strong stuff.  He told us that even though he cannot say for sure how it went, he is confident it went well.

I will know in a few weeks what the outcome is.  I believe the decision will be favorable.  Please continue to pray for me.  Thank you so very much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, I do so hope the hearing goes your way.  My prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Oh honey...I was so worried when you didn't post!  I didn't know that you still have to wait for an outcome!!!  Prayers continuing

Be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I am praying that the results will be what is needed!  I am glad the hearing is done and I hope and pray you will be able to relax and recover from it.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I am praying for a favorable decision.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I think they'd be nuts not to give it to you. I wish all this was over for you. Margo

Anonymous said...

luanne, sorry that i am so late with my well wishes ... dang virus left my comp had drive crashed and in need of a replacement.  you know, of course, that you are in my thoughts and prayers daily, though, right?  hopefully!  my He bless you with answers that make sense ... in His timing (that is quick!) ... in ways that make life much, much easier for you!  hugs,  tracey