Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Sunday Seven from Charley

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Of the movies in your current DVD or VHS collection, name seven (in no particular order) that you have watched enough times to make your friends suspect that there might be something wrong with you but that you can't imagine not watching again.

I got this from Dawn's journal
Carpe Diem - Seize the Day

1.  The American President

2.  My Cousin Vinny

3.  Pretty Woman

4.  Moonstruck

5.  Uptown Girls

6.  Steel Magnolias

7.  Something to Talk About

Okay, I admit it, I am hooked on Julia Roberts' movies.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL - Like Julia at bit, huh?  LOL  I love Steel Magnolias, I went through a period of watching that all the time... I need it on DVD!! lol

I also love My cousin Vinny... " MY biological clock is ticking just like this" as she stomps her feet in those boots!  Love it!

Be well,
Dawn