Monday, September 12, 2005

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
 
1.  Have my own home.
2.  Have a real honeymoon.
3.  Renew my wedding vows.
4.  Move to South Carolina.
5.  Watch my children marry and have children.
6.  Retire with my hubby within the next 10 years.
7.  Travel around the country a bit (Val, I stole this one.)

 

7 Things I can do:

 

1.  Have faith.
2.  Be a good mother (Another one stolen from Val.)
3.  Bake
4.  Smile
5.  Write
6.  Give advice and support to those I love.
7.  Love

 
7 Things I can't do:

 
1.  Deal with liars
2.  Understand hate.
3.  Have too much energy (Another one from Val).
4.  Get confused, it makes me disoriented.
5.  Do housework anymore.
6.  Fix anything.
7.  Sleep


7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:


1.  Compassion
2.  Understand my humor
3 Humanity
4.  Morals
5.  Eyes
6.  Smile
7.  Strong hands


7 Things I say most often:


1.  Okaaaaaaaaay
2.  I’m hurting
3.  I’m tired
4.  I can't remember.
5.  What?
6.  Huh?
7.  I don’t understand


7 Celebrity Crushes:  Sorry I don’t have any.

7 People I want to do this:

Loretta

Karyl

Christina

Jazz

Linda

Jackie

Beckie's Bright Beginnings

Tracey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!  Yay!

Be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Tag I'm it again... :)
Here's my answers...
http://journals.aol.com/fasttrack58/FootprintsintheSand/entries/2176
Always thinking of ya!
Linda

Anonymous said...

7 Things I say most often:

1.  Okaaaaaaaaay
2.  I’m hurting
3.  I’m tired
4.  I can't remember.
5.  What?
6.  Huh?
7.  I don’t understand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I say those a lot too. Along with: JIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (LOL). And a couple of phrases in Korean.

Hugs,
Susan