Saturday, May 28, 2005

Ten Things That Make Me Smile!!

I read this here......my journey with Multiple Sclerosis this morning and thought I would remember the things that make me smile.  She wrote a wonderful entry and I suggest that you check her journal out. 

It made me realize that things are the way they are and I need to remember the things that make me smile. 

So here are the TOP TEN Things that make me smile.

Ten Things That Make Me Smile

          1)         Jesus

2)         My husband, Gary.

3)         The taste of my husband’s kisses.

4)         My children……..’Nuff said

5)         Talking to my Mother.  Seeing her brings a bigger smile on my face. 

6)         Spending time with my brother and his family.  I love those girls.

7)         Waking up in the morning and watching the trees outside my bedroom window sway in the wind. 

8)         Nuzzling my face into my husband’s chest hairs.

9)         Memories of my Grandparents.

10)   Having a non-Lupus day. 

 

This is a wonderful exercise.  I suggest doing it if you are feeling down.  Today I am not feeling that bad.  I've been happy, happy, happy......

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Lu dear, this page is sooooooo gorgeous-looking!  It makes me smile just to see it!  I love the color and graphics.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

What a great list! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful idea, Lu!!  I hear the positiveness in your last three entries!  I love trees as well, sweetie!  They are a wonderful creation!  You take care, my lovely friend! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

It makes me happy, happy, happy, to see you are happy happy happy!!! :)

I love #8 on your list as well...Just with MY hubby...HA! ;) Great list...That about sums up anyones life of happiness if they have a great family and frinds...:)

Have a great day Luanne!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

What a lovely list.....you know that all my people are tops with me too.  Now I feel a little like a schmuck for leaving them out....but your list made me smile.

Hugs Lulu.


Can I call you Lulu?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling good!!! Your feeling good makes me smile :) along with #1,2 bill, 4, and 5...
Glad you are having a good weekend!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are having a non sickness day... I can totally understand it~! :) Melaney

http://journals.aol.com/domesticatedchic/SomethingLikeLifePartDeux

Anonymous said...

Luanne---Thanks so much for this wonderful inspiration.    Hope u don't mind,  I am gonna do this in my journal---copy cat