Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Exodus 34:6-7

                        

And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth.

Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and tht will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the inquity of the fathers upon the childen, and upon the children's hindred, unto the theird and unot the third and to the fourth generation.  Exodus 34:6-7

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Luanne, It's Frances ( Cuti Pie Leo 143)

I just wanted to say stay STRONG. You're entries make my hairs raise and that doesnt happen very often with so many people full of it. But you, you are trully blessed and God sees you hurting, and I know that with everyone praying for you, including myself, you will get better.

Love Ya

I also wanted to ask you how you get those pictures and decorations on your entry?

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  Gave you a couple of hugs on the hug button.  What a cute idea.  I think there is now 318!
Sonya