Thursday, September 30, 2004

FUN SURVEY

This survey is from TRACY. ( I COPIED IT FROM http://journals.aol.com/lrttklly/LupusLeftovers/entries/270)

You should really read Loretta's journal it is something else. She is really one talented writer.

http://journals.aol.com/tdain2003/WarehouseofUselessKnowledge/

"...Twenty QuestionsI got these questions from Danielle... check out her journal... it's amazing!  And I love this font of hers!

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Write down what it says:

tudes, behaviors, lifestyles, and values, concerning women's sexuality, A (The Christian Woman's Guide To Sexuality ~ Debra Evans)

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

The love seat in my living room.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV? 

Judging Amy
                           
4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:

     2:30 PM

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

      2:07PM


6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

    A fan, my husband playing a video game (he's off today), men working outside.


7: When did you last step outside?

This morning.

8: What are you wearing?

Sweat pants, tee shirt

9: Did you dream last night?

Don't remember

10: When did you last laugh?

Just before, I make Gary laugh all the time.  Thus I laugh too.

11: What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Grandma's Norman Rockwell and Hummel plate collection, Gary's Grandfather's painting of Thomas Jefferson's home, antique mirror, more antique plates, antique brass port hole and propeller and various ship collectibles.  And, of course my thimble collection in a shadow box. (It's a big room ~ living room and dining room combination.)


12: Seen anything weird lately?

Me!!!, do I count?

13: What are you thinking about right now?

Wondering if I am weird or not, LOL

14: What is the last film you saw?

Who remembers?  I always fall asleep 5 minutes into any thing.

15: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

My own home.

16: Tell me something about you that I don't know:

I like to eat frosting out of the can.

17: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Oh Geez, the pressure of an answer.  I have to get back to you on this.


18: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Autumn ~~ Gary wouldn't let me name Lauren Autumn


19: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?  I did name him what I wanted to.....Gary


20: If you could have one wish, what would it be?

Peace of mind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

13: What are you thinking about right now?

Wondering if I am weird or not, LOL

Good thing I wasn't drinking Diet Pepsi while reading that one...I would have been blowing it through my nose...ROFLMAO!
(((((HUGS))))) Love, Loretta