Sunday, December 25, 2005

Sleepy Head

It's 4:30 and I am still awake.  Oh I slept some but nothing to speak of.  Right now I am finding myself getting very sleepy.  I'll go to bed now and will probably sleep late.  And, of course, today I really can't sleep late.  I have to put up the gravy so I can make lasagna.  But what else can I do?  If I don't get the sleep that I need I will be useless.

Therefore, good night gentle readers.  Have the Merriest of Christmases.  Enjoy the birthday of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you.

I hope you have a lovely day and get a bit of rest.

Deb

Anonymous said...

You enjoy the birth of our Savior as well!  Love you, Lu!! xox

Anonymous said...

I hope your Christmas Day was a good and joyful one, and that the new year brings joy and some respite from pain. Margo