Thursday, December 1, 2005

READER QUESTIONS

If anyone has some information for Lucy leave a comment or email her directly.

I like this.  Hopefully, all of us can get the information we need on a myriad of lupus related topics.  Stuff our physicians never know the answers to.  Or  just pooh pooh our questions.

 

Comment from: jmmars0914
"Hi my names is Lucy, I have lovely lupus (yuck ouch) and I have question?  Has anyone noticed that when you are about to start your period your lupus seems to flare up more, I mean alot worse??  I asked my doc about it got no real answer.  Also anyone notice prednisone makes your teeth hurt.  Asked about that also, again no real answer except that it shouldn't be a side effect duh!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lu!

I could have written that exact comment! I'm always complaining about my periods, you know that, and every time I talk to the doctor - nothing! The thing about prednisone and teeth is it sucks the calcium out of your body, hence your teeth hurt. Mine just kill all the time. I had an oral surgeon who let me in on that little tidbit.

I'll email Lucy. " )

Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hope you , are doing well, no GREAT !!!
What does nothurt when you have LUPUS.
Like to write more but I am to tired.
Slept most of the day, did to  much yesterday, I should have known better.
But when you have tha tlittle bit of energy you just take advantage of it
and you pay the next day.
Hope your foot is doing better.
God Bless,
Mimi