Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm pretty tired today.

Well, it's more than tired it's paralyzing fatigue.

AGAIN

Just what I need right before Christmas.

I'm happy we have decided to stay home this year.

I don't think that I could that I would be able to handle the car ride to New Jersey to my niece's house this year for Christmas Eve.

I'm just plain tuckered out.  Every bone hurts.  Every muscle hurts.  My hands are shaking and I feel just terrible.

I was so happy that I had been feeling quite well.  I made the mistake of trying to lower my prednisione dosage.  Apparently I cannot go below 10 mgs.  Even going to 8 or 9 doesn't cut it.

Oh well, I am going to have to wait for my body to like the 10 mgs again.

If I don't get to write again.  I want to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lu,

Zap yourself with 15 on day and then back to 10 mg...it works for me... except my amts are 5 and 10...lol!  I went thru the same thing when I went down to 3 at first and had to go back up...  

I really hope you feel better soon!  I know how much it sucks!  I have been up since 7 am and I am tired and cranky because I didn't get any nap!  I guess tonite I will zonk out early = pain or no pain!  LOL  

Be well... enjoy the holidays at home...I will be at home too.  Rest now before the weekend.... Love and hugs to you... I will be on email so I will catch up with you now and again!  

Love and hugs - Dawn

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I'm sure sorry.  Taking the prednisone is like trying to walz when your partner is doing the Charleston!  The steps and direction you want to go don't match up a good part of the time.  And the music up both hear is saying different things to the pair of you!
I do pray your body will recover sooner than usual and you can enjoy Christmas!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lu to you and your family

Love
eileen & don

Anonymous said...

May you have a wonderful Christmas.

Hugs, my friend.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Lu, sorry you are feeling badly again just before the holidays.  Hope you get to enjoy special moments with your family this holiday and that the new year will bring you comfortable, better health days........AJ

Anonymous said...

You know sometimes staying home can be a good thing in its self. I hope you get some energy for the holidays