Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday Morning Question

Monday Morning Question:

If you had to pick something that has really enriched your life over the past year, what would you say it is?

My husband and I will be married 22 years in January.  He is an amazing husband.  My answer to this week's Monday Morning Question is .........

My husband's selfless caring during this past year.  My illness has seemed to become more intense during this time.  There are days/weeks that I am unable to be the wife and mother I want to be.  Gary takes care of me and our family.  He does the jobs that I can't due during this time.  He holds me when I cry.  After almost 22 years of marriage he still looks at me like the young woman he married.   And, for that my life is enriched.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a great husband:)

Anonymous said...

How wonderful girl...

Seems like BOTH of you realize how blessed you are to have eahc other..Thats rare in this world..and Im so glad you found a love like this..:) (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Thank God for Gary!
Love,
Loretta

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so romantic.  God really does hand out angels doen't he.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, Lu! Something that has enriched my life in the last year: Rhapsody. " )

Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful entry.  I do hope your husband read your words.  You are truly blessed, my friend,

Deb

Anonymous said...

**My husband and I will be married 22 years in January.  
((Lu)),
My wedding annivesary is January 19th, 1977.
Fresh out of high school into the arms of the same guy!!!!
I hope your next annivesary is a good one for you two.
Love,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

How precious.  Beyond words.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink