Tuesday, January 3, 2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by shadierush at Never Give Up.

I am supposed to list five weird things about myself.  Geez, my list definitely can be more than five.

1.  I have this thing I do before I know I am going to be admitted to the hospital.  I clean my house like a crazy lady.  No matter what my energy level is or how much I hurt I clean the house.  I suppose that I have this fear that I might not return.  And, that when people come visit Gary my house will be clean.

2.  Gary and I always think of the same thing at the same time.  Here is an example....... the other day I was cleaning my ears with Qtips.  It seemed odd that one ear is always dirtier than the other.  Then after Gary got out of his shower he came into the bedroom and said to me....... how come when you clean your ears one is always has more gunk on the Qtip than the other ear.

3. When Gary leaves for work in the morning and I am half asleep.  He comes and kisses me goodbye and every time I have to say to him.  Have a good day, be careful, I love you.  I think that if I don't say those three things something will happen.

4.  I eat frosting from the can.

5.  Like Dawn wrote, I had no problem feeding my dog from the same spoon or fork that I have been eating from.  I would feed the dog a piece of my food and then eat from it again.

Let's see who I can tag next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers... listen you crazy woman...how about you DON'T clean the house then you mentally know that you MUST come home from the hospital????? Try that next time OKAY????  LOL  

Be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oh, my kitties eat from my spoon/fork, too...LOL...shhhh...don't tell anyone...LOL  I will have this done soon.  Interesting stuff, Lu!!  Love ya!! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

I don't give my dog people food so not an issue for me on Number 5.  She gets an occasional steak mixed with her food and I shred it with my knife or fork but I can't imagine sharing food with her. Congrats on being an Editor's pick. -Dawn-