Tuesday, January 3, 2006

HOW I GOT MY SCREEN NAME

Why did you choose it?  How did you come up with it?  Does it mean something special to you?  This came from Val's journal........Val's Thoughts

My husband started calling me Baby a very long time ago.  Throughout the years it has progressed.  It was Babyeeeeee.  Then our friends would play along and call me TheBaabee (pronounced The Baa (like what a sheep sounds like) Bee.  We would all be numbered.  I was TheBaaBee #1, He was TheBaaBee #2 and so on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!  How cute!!!

Lol

Be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oh, so you have to say it like a sheep does, huh??? LOL  How funny and cute!!  Thanks for putting this in your journal and linking it to mine!!  Wonderful!  Love you bunches, Lu!! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

Very cute abou the name.  I'm just checking out your Journal and I'm sorry about all the health problems but you do sound like your a happy person.  Thanks for sharing it all.  Good luck and I'll keep reading.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you made the 5.

Great job, Luanne!

Mary Louise

http://journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/WatchingMySisterDisappear

Anonymous said...

Editor's Pick........You go Girl.

Carolyn

http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your comments.  I actually feel better today.  I'm going to read some of your journal now again.  I have been busy today so haven't had the time.  Thanks again and I'll keep reading.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being an Editor's Pick.  I am new to your journal so I am going to go read and get acquainted.  I love making new friends.  Pennie