Tuesday, October 4, 2005

LUPUS AWARENESS MONTH

I've found some good Lupus sites.  During this month, which is Lupus Awareness Month, I am going to try to include a site each day.  This one I just found.  It answers a lot of questions.

Living With Lupus

Here is something interesting from this site.  I knew this.  But I think others need to understand this.

MODERATOR:
We are almost out of time. Before we wrap things up for today, do you have any final words for us, Dr. Blau?

BLAU:
I would like you to be aware of the fact that lupus is different diseases in different people, and many people have a relatively benign course and do not go on to renal deficiency and the other complications of lupus. I have many patients who live relatively normal lives and have borne many children and these patients have lupus, as well.

 

As for me, I am feeling pretty horrible.  Mostly head stuff, twitching and jerking.  I am very very tired.  As for me, I am very aware of Lupus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{{{ Luanne }}}}

I am so sorry that Lupus is knocking on your door as always...I have been so lucky with it in remission...

Sending love and hugs -

Be well,
Dawn