Monday, October 10, 2005

Dear Readers

I have decided to take a break from journaling and from my online activities.  Lately I have been too tired to write any substantial entries.  Unfortunately, my brain is not functioning the way it should.  My pain level is high and my sleep level is low.

I am at a crossroads and I need to take stock of a few things. I will return.  This I promise.  It may be in a week or a month.  I cannot say for sure.  If you have me on your alerts, keep me there

My love and prayers to all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, I am praying you can get rested up and feel better.  I will keep the journal alerts for you turned on.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

((((((((((Lu))))))))))) If you need anything, let me know.

Love you,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Will miss you!! Take care of you!!!
Thinking of you...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I will miss you Lu, but you need to do what you have to do be well.  I am praying for you... a lot.

Hugs and kisses,

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Dear Lu......I will miss you so much. I do enjoy your journal.
But!!!  Sometimes we need to rest BIG TIME.
You are in my prayers love, Get well fast and come back to us.
Love & (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
eileen

Anonymous said...

You will be in my constant thoughts and prayers, Lu...take good care of yourself and cling to God..He will refresh you in due time.  I LOVE you!!! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

Luanne, I am sure this is a hard decision, but good for you for taking care of yourself. You'll be missed, but we'll be here when you are feeling stronger, and I'll keep you in my thoughts, Margo