Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday, January 4, 2009





Good Morning and Happy New Year! I cannot believe that it is 2009 already. It was just 1979. That was 30 years ago. That was when life was quite different for me.


At that time I was a young woman of 22. Now I am approaching 52. Geez, where did the time go?


Today I am doing a 24 hour urine catch. For those of you who do not know what that is, I have to go in a jug for the next 24 hours. It has to be stored in my frig. Ewwwwwwwwwwww But this will help the doctor find out what is going on with my kidneys. Last Monday I was at my Primary Care Doc and he took a urine sample. He found some strange bacteria in it. It had to be cultured. I have yet to find out what is going on with that. I guess the holiday screwed things up.


I'm feeling extremely fatigued. My joints are killing me. I feel like crawling up in a ball and hiding underneath the covers all day. Plus I am still having that pain in my left kidney. I wish someone would figure out what is going on.


But I cannot crawl up under my covers. I have things to do. Today will be busy.


Hugs and kisses,

LuAnne


No comments: