Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nothing Special



Good Morning. Nothing special is going on here. I am happy that my hubby recently got a new job. He is working as an electrician. The only bad thing about this job is that he is often out of town for days at a time.

The family is great. I am feeling okay. Actually much better than I have been in a long time. I have been trying to make attempts at getting out of the house more often. Getting out in the fresh air (I just love this time of the year) seems to rejuvenate me.

I hope all of you are well and, like me, looking forward to the holiday season.

Hugs, LuAnne

5 comments:

ADB said...

No news is good news, Lu-Anne. Enjoy the run-up to Thanksgiving!

Guido

Arlene (AJ) said...

LuAnne, nice to see you back and great to hear that you are doing better dear. Keep us posted on how you are. Take care. Arlene(AJ)

blondepennie said...

I have been trying to find all of my AOL friends. I have not had much success, but hooray! I was able to locate you. What a nice gift. I was beginning to get so frustrated I was on the verge of giving up. Merry Christmas, Pennie

Loretta said...

Love you, Lu.

Do you have any idea how many people have benefitted from reading about your journey?

Keep on writing.

:)

Loretta

ADB said...

LuAnne,
Wishing you a healthy new year,

Guido