Thursday, February 1, 2007

Proverbs 3:11-12

My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor detest His correction; 

For whom the LORD loves He corrects, Just as a father the son in whom he delights.

Proverbs 3:11-12 (New King James Version)

Just felt like adding this verse this morning.  Each morning I receive an email from mail a verse.com.  Today's verse.  You can add verses to your site.  I haven't done it yet.

Add the verse to your web site:
http://www.verse-a-day.com/js/index.php

Lauren is sick.  She woke up with a very bad sore throat and headache.  No fever. I made her some tea.  It soothed her throat some I think.  My poor baby, as old as they get, they are still little kids when they are sick.  I think she is coming with me to the doctor this afternoon.  Pray she feels better soon.

That's it for now.  Hugs, Lu

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{ Lu and Lauren }}}}  Praying for you both to feel better....

be well,
Dawn
ps... keep us posted on the appt later

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, thank you for another journal entry!  Praying for both you and Lauren.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

hope Lauren is feeling better:) stay warm

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hope you're both feeling better today

Anonymous said...

Hey, I still want my mother when I'm sick-I understand Lauren's feelinngs. Hope your dr's appointment this afternoon. Margo

Anonymous said...

Lu, I hope you and Lauren are feeling better by now =).  Are you?  How did your hubby do on his test?  Thinking of you, my dear.  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

I hope your daughter is feeling better!  Mine had a scratchy throat yesterday, too.  I haven't read journals all week, so I'm just now getting around to everyone.  So sorry!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages