Friday, February 23, 2007

Computer - Color Pyramid

I saw this over at Dawn's journal. http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Things You See While at Your Computer - Color Pyramid

Name 6 red things that you see from where you sit.

1.    The dust cover of The Settlement Cookbook

2.    Webster's New Compact Desk Dictionary.

3.    A can of Staticide Precision 2000 Dust Remover.

4.    My red crocheted couch doiley.

5.    The red strip along the cover of Sandra Lee's Semi Homemade Cooking 2

6.    A red folder

Name 5 blue things you see from where you sit.

1.    Part of the dust jacket for The Lupus Book.
2.    My computer background.

3.    Blue in the plaid of hubby's pjs.

4.    The blue display of our Lexmark printer.

5.    My dog's collar.

Name 4 green things you see from where you sit.

1.    Two Vintage Meta Given's Modern Encyclopedia of Cooking Cookbooks.

2.    My carpet (actually it's teal).

3.    Hubby's green Carhardt zippered sweatshirt.

4.    One of the colors of my Fenton Glass Clown.

Name 3 yellow things you see from where you sit.

1.    The flame of my caramel wood wick candle.

2.    The computer hutch light.

3.    Hubby's NEC 2005 Handbook

Name 2 purple things you see from where you sit.

1.    A purple ceramic eggplant in a basket (among other veggies) I made in ceramics years ago.

2.    A purple Lupus bracelet.

Name 1 black thing you see from where you sit.

1.    A black pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all nice things you see:) have a good weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!  Thanks for playing along and putting up the link!  I hope more people join in!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/