Monday, November 20, 2006

THANK YOU

Thank you everyone who wrote loving and encouraging comments to my last entry.  Special thanks to Guido who sent others to read and comment too. 

Thanksgiving is approaching and despite this horrid flare, I have much to be thankful for.

I have a loving, caring, encouraging and amazing hubby who loves me.  He always says.... IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH

I have two amazing children who have grown into amazing young adults.

I have a mother who is my confidant and pray warrior.

And, I have loving friends both in both real life and in my cyber life.

Thank you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((LU))))))))))))))))))))))
Yes you do have ALOT to be thankful for, bless your heart!
I hope by now your new meds are working great on you and that come Thursday you will be able to enjoy your time with your family ..

If you are doing the cooking, keep it simple, get any help you can. And don't try to do it all in one day. Start tomorow if you have to making things that stay fresh in the fridge for a few days.

Night before make mashed potatos, stove top stuffing, etc. Anything that can be warmed up in the microwave on Thursday.

It's what I do each year and let me tell you it makes a world of diffrence come THursday. I just worry about getting the Turkey & Noodles done, the rest can be warmed up in the microwave that I made a day or 2 before.

ENJOY YOUR Thanksgiving Lu,
Wishing you the best,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome....your hubby does sound special...and Guido, he does a great job of letting people get the word when there is a crisis...he also has an awesome journal, so do you!  Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

You're welcome...no thanks necessary... that is what friends are for!  

Have a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, as always, I pray your blessings are multiplied and I thank the Lord for providing these dear ones for you.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Linda :)