Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I need to go to bed now.  I have three lidocaine patches on my right leg.  I've taken "Big Gun" meds.  My chest hurts big time.  I can't walk from here to the kitchen without my chest getting tight, having palpations and becoming extremely dizzy.

And, now I have considerable pain underneath my left breast.

If you could describe your pain using a scale.  One being no pain and ten being the worst pain you have ever had.  How would you rate your pain?

          10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lu I'm so sorry you are having such a terrible time with pain and the other symptoms.  I am sending hugs and prayers for you.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((LU)))))))))))) You know I'm thinking about you!

Love ya,
Susan