Friday, April 1, 2005

LOVELY COMMENTS

I was so happy to receive these lovely comments today.  Thank you so much.

 

 

love and wordless again.
just love
Comment from ceschorr - 4/1/05 6:13 PM

 

Sara, with all you are going through you still had time to read my journal.  You are such a Sweetheart.  I love you bunches

 

Hey, Lu,
I am sorry that the pain is so bad.
Are you getting a lot of weather changes right now?
That always seems to make the joint pain worse.
Is it possible for you to ask your doctor about a pain patch instead of the oral dosage? I am not 100% sure about this, but somewhere I think I heard that using a patch can bypass some of the liver wear and tear.
Just a thought.
Hoping you are feeling more comfortable.
With Love,
Loretta
Comment from lrttklly - 4/1/05 2:13 PM

 

Loretta,

I never thought about asking for a pain patch.  I will at my next rheumi appointment.  Thank you for all your support.  Love you bunches.... Lu

 

Sending hugs for you to feel better. Hope your test comes back ok. So hard though that the medicine to help you feel better causes other things to be worse. Happy April Fool's Day to you! Linda

Comment from fasttrack58 - 4/1/05 11:55 AM

 

Linda,

It is so nice when people understand what I am going through.  Hugs and kisses..... Lu

 

Lu dear I hate that you are having such a rough time.  I am sending hugs and prayers and
loving you
karyl
Comment from klconard1 - 4/1/05 11:37 AM

 

Karyl,

I always appreciate your hugs and prayers.  Sending them right back to you too.  Love you so much Lu

 

LuAnne,
I am so sorry that you are having to live with this pain.

I said a prayer for you.

You are a brave person and I appreciate your writing about Lupus.

I am understanding it better through your eyes.

Stay calm and continue to be brave just not so brave that you hurt when the meds might help.

Your in a ugly place with the liver causing problems.
Thinking of you this day!

Mary Louise
Comment from mlrhjeh - 4/1/05 10:48 AM

 

Mary Louise,

<P class='MsoNormalstyle="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in>You have shown me strength many times.  It makes me feel honored for you to call me brave.  Thank you so much.  Loving you Lu

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome!! Always makes me smile when I receive an alert for your journal... Have a wonderful weekend. Linda

Anonymous said...

I'M SORRY FOR YOUR PAIN, I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA WAS TESTING POS FOR LUPUS BUT DON'T HAVE IT I'M SORRY FOR YOU AND WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YES THE WEATHER I THINK IS A FACTOR

Anonymous said...

we r glad to write to u  u inspire us.. thanks  ur always a lovely and thoughtful person and  it is great to read ur work
Vincent.
http://journals.aol.com/justasiam4me/TaxiDriversTales