Friday, August 23, 2013

Good afternoon friends.  I know that it has been a very long time since I have blogged.  I have no excuse for not writing, except to say that I really didn't feel like it.  It's not a very good thing to say, but blogging just wasn't on my mind for the past year or so.  But, at least for the time being, I am back.

I hope that those of you who read my blog, as well as new friends, are doing well.  At the present time, I am in bed.  Yup, Lupus has reared it's ugly face and paid me a visit.  I have over done things for the past three months.  So, I am paying the price.  As much as I am hurting and feeling that paralyzing fatigue again, I wouldn't trade the past three months for anything.

Let me begin by announcing that my daughter, Lauren, and son in-law, Greg have given us a Grandson, Lucas Anthony made his arrival on June 2 of this year.  At the end of May I flew up to New York to be there for my Grandson's birth.  He was a little less than two weeks late.  There were a few complications during his delivery so he was taken to the NICU for observation.  He had fluid in his lungs.  There was a chance that he would have had to stay in the hospital after Mom went home, but Thank God he was able to go home with her.  He was born with a full head of dark brown hair.  He was 7 pounds 8 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long.  Here he is..

No comments: