Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Good Morning Friends!!

Yesterday's rheumi appointment did not produced positive results.  It appears as if he is leaving the practice.  I have been referred to another rheumi as well as a primary care physician.  I'm not that concerned as I really do not have any history with him anyway.   Also, while speaking with him I was informed that they do not monitor the INR of their patients on blood thinners.  We attempted to call the new doctors.  As far as the rheumi was concerned, their telephone was busy all day long.  I'm a tad leery about that.  Today I will contact the Lupus Foundation of Easley for a referral to another doctor.  We did get to speak to someone at the primary care doc's office.  I have to go in there first to pick up some paperwork.  I plan on doing that today.

I am probably going to do an Internet search for rheumis as well.

Yesterday my entire family took a road trip of sorts.  I attempted to keep up with them but the day was hot and extremely muggy.  My legs started to hurt a lot and I ended up feeling tense.  But I did keep up almost to the end.  It was a nice day and I was happy to be with my family.

Today we plan on doing nothing much.

Hugs, LuAnne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lu dear, sounds like the doctor hunt is off to a good start and I am sure you will find docs there who will take good care of you.  Congrats on making the road trip with your dear ones!  I hope you are rested up from it.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

hope you can find a good doc:) enjoy your week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Very concerned that your INR is not a prime concern to your doctors.

Anonymous said...

I hope you find a rheumy fast!!!  You need to be monitored!!!

Sending prayers... and hugs... glad you are enjoying!!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

good luck finding a rheumi doctor. I hate looking for doctors. But when you find a good one that's a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Prayers that you and the healer you need cross paths!
I LOVE your profile photo!
:)
Loretta