Sunday, March 18, 2007

KRISSY AND JOHN

Good morning all!!

I want to bring your attention (if you already don't know) to Krissy from Sometimes I Think)

I apologize for having to put in the entire web address, there is something wrong with the mouse on my lap top and I cannot drag and drop the heart.

http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink/

John's cancer has returned.  Please go over and offer words of encouragement and prayers.  Krissy and John have been traveling a long and difficult road for a long time now.  John has had so many complications and set backs and then when they think John is getting better their bombarded with the news that John's cancer has returned.  I can't imagine what Krissy is going through.  I can't even begin to understand.  They were just newlyweds when John got sick.  Krissy and John are two wonderful, Godly people.  I am praying that God has some miraculous plan for them.  So please lift them both up in prayers.  The Bible tells us that...

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."  Matthew 18:19-20

Also here is a great commentary on this scripture.

http://grace-for-today.com/1925.htm

Thank you,

LuAnne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krissy,
All of my prayers are with you and John!!!!

Keeping you in my thoughts!

Mary Louise

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lu, John has been battling cancers for almost ten years.  It has been very hard for him.  He is not doing well.  I appreciate this so, so, so much, Lu!  Much love to you!! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

THank you Lu for bringing this to my attention. A few years back I used to read her journal till I got too caught up in my own website.

I'll go drop her a line.
Again, thank you for bringing it to my attention,
Kathy
http://www.LupusMCTD.com

Anonymous said...

So scary... I know... I have been there and do keep them in my prayers...

be well,
Dawn