Monday, July 10, 2006

THANK YOU ALL

To all of you who left comments for my last journal entry, I want to thank you.  I hope you know how much those words meant to me.  Each one of you left me very inspirational and encouraging messages.

It's so true that only those who have experienced this kind of pain and fatigue can understand. 

Although, I need to include my Hubby here as well.  He has been so amazing during the last few years.  When I thank him, he tells me that "There is no reason to thank him.  He married me in sickness and in health.  It's his job to take care of me.  Plus he loves me and this is what you do when you love someone."

Between him, my children and all of you out there in cyberspace my mood has improved and I am no longer hitting myself on the head and blaming me for all that has happened to me.

Whoever said that you can never know a person you meet on the net was so wrong.  You guys (even those who were sent here by Dawn....thank you Sweetie) do know me.

I am very grateful for all of you.  Thank you so much!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your husband and family sound just amazing. Your all luck to have each other. Hugs and love to you.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh anytime darling...know you do the same for me when I need it!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

(((((Hugs)))) Glad to hear ya are feeling a little better...hang in there...you know the routine..it will pass..prayers...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

You're welcome

Anonymous said...

I think we get to know people differently on the net, but that does not mean we can not become close friends.

I knew you and loved you as a friend before I ever SAW you.

So you know I care about you for inner self.

And in reading someone's writing... it is a mainline directly into someone's thoughts. Not the mess that can sometimes occur in conversations.

I would be lost without the internet.

And you, Lu, were a huge part of what pulled me through the first few difficult year's and getting through Ellen's death.

Much Love,
Loretta

Anonymous said...

Friendships built online are often a bright spot in an otherwise dreary day.  I am glad to be your friend, dear.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Luanne sorry i am late :) you are not a nut i am lol i prefer walnuts hehe don't let the bad people get you down. when you have a chronic illness you find out who your friends are. i have added you to my alerts so i will be back ok:)

Deb