Monday, June 6, 2005

MEN AND WOMEN

Donna (Nonna355) posted this on the Lupus General Discussion Message Board (Monday Thoughts) and I wanted to share it with  you guys. Thank you Donna for posting this.  It's important for me to show  you when I am feeling great and feeling happy.

Please remember that this is meant for entertainment purposes only. I do not believe any of it.  As far as I am concerned (and I can only speak of how my husband, Gary, is) men are wonderful.  My husband is the most amazing man I know.  He has been my rock.  I could not get along in this world without him.  Especially since I have gotten sick.  Gary has taken on most of the responsibility of running this house.  He takes care of me with love and kindness.  If it weren't for him I have no idea how I would be able to get along in this life.  He is my best friend, my lover and my confident.  He is the an amazing father.  He can do anything. This passage is not my opinion.

God made men and women to complement each other with the unique traits each were given....



WOMEN

Women have strengths that amaze men.

They carry childen, they carry hardships,they carry burdens, yet they hold happiness,love and joy.

They smile when they want to scream.They sing when they want to cry. They cry when they are happy and laugh when they are nervous.

Woman wait by the phone for a "safe at home call"  from a friend, after a snowy drivehome.

They are childcare workers, executives, attorneys, stay-at-home moms,biker babes, and your neighbors.

They wear suits, jeans, and uniforms.
They fight for what they believe in.Theystand up against injustice.They walk and talk the extra mile to get their kids into the right schools and to get their family the right health care.

They go to the doctors with a frightened friend.  Woman are honest, loyal and forgiving.


They are smart, they know that knowledge is power,but they still know how to use their softer side
to make a point.

Women want to be the best for their family,
their friends, and themselves.Their hearts break when a friend dies.They have sorrow at the loss of a family member,yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left.

A woman can make a romatic evening unforgettable. Women come in all sizes,in all colors and shapes.They live in houses, apartments, and cabins.They drive, fly, walk, run, or email you to show how much they care about you,

The heart of a woman is what makes the world spin.

Woman do more than just give birth.
They bring joy and hope.They give compassion and ideals.They give moral support to their family and friends.

And all they want in return is a hug, a smile.
and for you to do the same for people you come in contact with
.


MEN 

Men are good at lifting heavy stuff and killing bugs.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the entry LuAnne.  The part about men is hilarious. -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

This is great... I will send it to husband. He was in the doghouse yesterday... Lol...
Happy Online Buddy Day!!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

lmao!!!!  I read this on the board, too, and everytime I read I giggle again.  It's all good to joke around hon!

Love ya!
Missy

Anonymous said...

LOL..That is TOO CUTE!!! Our men sure do try, dont they?....:)

Anonymous said...

It sure is good to have them around when you need a jar opened or a bug killed! lol!  Love ya, Lu!! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts