Wednesday, March 23, 2005

LuAnne's Life with Lupus goes on!

Things are changing so quickly that I haven't been up to posting and I really don't know where to begin.  Let's see did I write that on February 14th I had my gall bladder out due to lupus and had to remain in the hospital for the same reason for 10 days.  Plus my INR ranges (comadin levels) would not stabilize (they were too low) so I could not go home.  Then on March 12 I had a horrid bout of Costochondritis and once again had to be admitted to the hospital because my INR and PT/PTT levels were too high.  Then all of a sudden my nose started hemorrhaging. They didn't admit me for the costochondritis only for the high INR levels. So, okay here I am in the hospital living on dilaudid for the pain because the ER doc wouldn't give me anything else.  Which was a sensible call on his part.  (Oh, Geez, this is turning into a horrible journal entry.)  My "Sheet" indicates under "allergies" Sulfa.  Ha...... Morphine is Morphine Sulfate..... The ER Doc made a call...... was a sensible call. 

(to be continued....hubby is sick with a stomach bug and needs tending to......) will be back soon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi LuAnne,
Just read your entry.

I will be praying for you!

It is hard to understand why bad things happen to good people.

Stay as positive as you can and I will be reading what you write and writing back.

Take care!!
Mary Louise

http://journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/WatchingMySisterDisappear

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow...(((HUGS))) to you..All this AND a sick hubby...I'll bepraying for health in your household girly!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you... Hope hubby feels better soon too.
Linda

Anonymous said...

LuAnne thanks for ur entry in my journal as a victim of  rare luekemia i think i lost all of the few friends the first days i said hi i am sick and dying if i don't get a bone marrow.
I got that and this is week two but now i feel as if i am in a glass prison with no visitors. I am Just stuck in here and feel like everyone forgot i am alive.  Even my so called GF rarely comes, she is off work at  6pm so it isn't like she is at work and the visiting hours end. I try not to complain. I didn't know of ur journal but i plan to read alot more  Maybe the fact both of us face all this can give us a sort of friendship. It is why i came online to make them.  so if u need a ear to hear u or someone to talk to i am around  add me and then send me a email so i can add u.
thanks gentle reader for ur  comments again.
Vincent    http://journals.aol.com/justasiam4me/TaxiDriversTales