Thursday, March 17, 2005

I borrowed this from BECKIE because I really liked it. It seemed like a fun thing to answer.  I would like to read your answers.  If you want to, answer in your journal and leave me the link in the comments sections below.  Or just send me an email. Thanks! God bless You!

Act your age – 47

Breast size – 44 DD

Chore you hate – LAUNDRY

Dad's name – JOSEPH

Essential make up item – MASCARA & LIP GLOSS

Favorite singer – JERRY VALE

Gold or silver - SILVER

Instruments you play – NONE

Job title – WIFE, MOTHER, LOVER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, FRIEND, PATIENT

Kisses, what kind do you prefer? I LOVE ALL KISSES, ESPECIALLY FROM MY HUSBAND, CHILDREN AND FRIEND.

Living Arrangements – HOME WITH HUBBY, MY CHILDREN AND DOG

Favorite meats? NOT A FAN OF MEAT

Number of people you've slept with- ???

Overnight hospital stays – TOO MANY TO COUNT

Packing habits (for moving/vacation) – JUST THROW STUFF IN A BOX/SUITCASE AND GO.

Living Arrangements – HOME WITH HUBBY, MY CHILDREN AND DOG

Quote you like - Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts.

According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.  haggai 2:4-5

Religious affiliation – CHRISTIAN

Siblings – 1 SISTER, 1 BROTHER

Time you wake up – DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF NIGHT I HAVE HAD.

Underwear of choice -I AM AN UNDERWEAR FANANTIC.

Vegetable you refuse to eat– I MOSTLY EAT THEM ALL!

Worst habit - SMOKING

X-rays you have had – GEEZ, I’VE HAD X-RAYS ON MOST BODY PARTS.

Yummy food you make – IT COULD BE MY SUNDAY GRAVY, MY RICE PUDDING, OR OATMEAL COOKIES.  LET’S FACE IT I AM AN EXCELLENT COOK

Zodiac Sign – I WAS BORN UNDER TAURUS, BUT I DON’T HOLD ANY TRUTH TO THAT AT ALL.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.  haggai 2:4-5<o:p></o:p>


... yah.. agreed.

not to mention RICE PUDDING... AN D SUNDAY MORNIGN GRAVY.. :) let s do breakfast:)
sara
http://journals.aol.com/ceschorr/LifewithoutLaundry


Anonymous said...

Act your age - 59  (you're rude lol)

Breast size - little, don't wear a bra

Chore you hate - filling  and emptying the dishwasher

Dad's name - William Doak Bible

Essential make up item - oil of olay regenerest

Favorite singer - Josh Groban

Gold or silver - platinum

Instruments you play - played clarinet in school

Job title - disabled, was an R.N. for 26 years

Kisses, what kind do you prefer?--  any kind, sticky, snotty, on the mouth or cheek......as long as they are from my 3 grandchildren

Living Arrangements --"all alone am I"....by choice, but grandkids are welcome
24/7

Favorite meats?---big juicy steak, bacon

Number of people you've slept with- ???---hahaha I am almost 60, o.k.  married 21 years , only man I had sex with......until our divorce when I was 45....soooooooo, during my 2 years of reckless abandon, about 10!!?

Packing habits (for moving/vacation)---the more I pack the better, for vacation and neatly---moving, I hate, but I found a good way to pack dishes without all the paper, I put syrofoam plates between each one, bubble wrap is gr8 too

Quote you like -"That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger"

Religious affiliation ---don't care for "religion", but I am a Christian

Siblings--1 sister, 4 brothers, 1 sister dead  (I am the oldest)

Time you wake up –depends on what time I go to bed, if I go to bed

Underwear of choice -being the good nurse I am.....cotton

Vegetable you refuse to eat–hominy

Worst habit -gosh, where do I start?  not exercising


X-rays you have had –skull, neck, back, shoulders, hands, hips, knees, feet, numerous scans, all over a period of 36 years, and mostly once a year

Yummy food you make –the BEST meatloaf, honest, 7 layer cookies, old fashion fudge, smashed potatos

Zodiac Sign –Gemini
 MY 8 YEAR OLD GRANDSON CALLED ME TONIGHT

Anonymous said...

You've got mail....

Love ya,
Susan

Anonymous said...

LOL, this was fun!  You've got mail sweetie!!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!!! I'm behind in journaling so I'll post my answer's for ya tomorrow... Have a great weekend! Linda

Anonymous said...

I did it, here's my link to my answers...
Have a great Sunday!!
Linda
http://journals.aol.com/fasttrack58/FootprintsintheSand/entries/1790

Anonymous said...

http://pearlsanddreams.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_pearlsanddreams_archive.html

Here's mine ....